Australia Post Tracking
Track Australia Post Mail | Cargo | Postal | Package | Courier | Shipments Online
Our website enables you to track auspost shipments, To track your Australia post package just go through the below process:
The tracking of your shipments has been made easy with online tracking tools which just require your tracking number to get your package tracked.You can track your Australia express Post in the similar fashion.Australia post tracking is possible with our tracking API which works exactly the same as other tracking tools.Steps to track your Australia post shipment
- You need to have a tracking number of your package.
- When you are ready with your tracking number, simply enter it in the box provided for tracking your Auspost parcel.
- Now that you are done with entering the tracking number, press the track button
- The details of your shipment/package will appear on the screen shortly.
Auspost tracking on the official site:
- Visit the official website for tracking Australia post here https://m.auspost.com.au/view/tracking
- Enter your Auspost tracking number in the box.
- Click on track button.
- Your shipment details will be displayed.
To make your tracking experience easier the Australia post has other ways of letting your shipment details known to you. aus post tracking
- What you need to do is sign in to your “My post” account.
- If you are new to Australia post then sign up for a new account
Once you are signed in Auspost the following pros for you:
- You will get SMS, email and push notifications at each and every advancement of your parcel/courier.
- You can save all your tracking numbers at a place to see them all at once.
- You can also share your notifications with other keeping them updated with your Australia post package.
- You can also change the address of your delivery.
- You can make the package service know to leave your package at a safe place when you are not at home.
If you are not comfortable to receive your Auspost parcel at your home, then you can have it delivered at the following safe places. australia post tracking number
- You can send it a free parcel locker nearby
- You can also have it delivered at one of 3600 post offices across Australia.
- You may also send it a nearby post box.
Tracking Auspost E-parcels:
For e-parcels, the Australia post provides a unique barcode to each and every consignment that it receives.
It lets you know when your package is
- received and dispatched
- the package arrives at the specific delivery location
- the driver loads the package into the van
- and when the parcel is delivered.